Be My Baby

I totally had my breath taken away today by the little life growing inside of me.

We went to a new doctor, and she was everything we hoped and dreamed for.  So caring, compassionate, and PRESENT.  I have seen so many lady doctors lately that have just been so ABSENT.  What a good reminder at how important it is to listen and respond and just BE with people.  So very thankful for this new doctor.

The new doctor let us see our baby again and found the heartbeat for us to hear.  It's transformed so much over the last 7 weeks or so!  It's come from a little peanut or grain of rice, to actually having (moving!) arms and legs, a visible spine and facial features!  We go back March 7 to get a full fledged ultrasound to make sure the anatomy is developing correctly and to see if we have a little boy or girl!  I'll share pictures when I get to a good scanner.


Comments

  1. It is a beautiful experiance being pregnant. A true gift from God. I have truely enjoyed watching you grow up and the woman you have become. I cannot wait to watch the mother you are becoming. Because, I believe you start being a mom the day you find you are with child. The worries start and the unconditional love begins. Enjoy every moment, because time truly does fly by.........I love you sweety, Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment