Landslide

Sickness has hit the Nally home.  Thursday I left work early to get a check up.  I was hoping it was just a sinus infection, and the doctor gave me a prescription of Tamiflu and told me to stay away from work until Monday.  Friday I stayed home and sent Sarah on to daycare.  She had a cold for almost two weeks, but it had been clearing up.  Friday night we were up all night with Sarah.  She was up about every hour or two.  She went almost 15 hours before she ate or drank anything had had a fever over 101.  The fever has since come down and subsided.  But she's still not eating regularly, still not accepting a paci, or really putting much of anything in her mouth.

She's taken quite a bit of pedialyte and kept it down, but anything to do with formula, she really doesn't want it.  I'm not sure if she's nauseous and the milk is upsetting it further or what.....  We are going to go to the doctor as soon as they can get her in tomorrow.  I am quite worried over her lack of nutrition this weekend and she's still oddly fussy and happy - she'll go from laughing to crying in an instant.

I am feeling much better, but the stress of an unhappy child is really driving me crazy.  I feel so helpless and uncertain of what to do.

In other news, we have decided to join the March of Dimes walk on April 20 at Centennial Park here in Nashville.  If you are interested in supporting us, you can either donate to our cause, or choose to walk with us.  I believe it will be a great celebration of everything we've been through over the last 8 months.  Click here to either join our team or make a donation in our name:  http://www.marchforbabies.org//team/t1992256.



Comments