Beautiful Day

I must say.... I LOVE Spring. I always have. It, more than any other season, shows me God's love. This year it has been even more so evident. If you have never slowed down and enjoyed Spring through the eyes of a two year old- I really encourage you to do so. It's full of discovery and wonder.

Sarah has become so aware of the world around her. She chases the birds because she wants to converse with them. She loves pointing out trees and leaves. There is no urgency or rush - no anxiety or care. Only the innocent admiration of these "new" things. 

May we look at the world with fresh eyes, looking for the wonder and awe in our every day moments. What is a busy, stressful day worth if you can't take a moment to stop - stand in the sunshine - feel the warmth on your skin and soak in the glory of God.  Try it. Let me know how it feels. 



Comments