Welcome Home, Son

Putting together Judah and Sarah's room has been such a fun project since we moved in August. We knew that having a boy and girl sharing the same room, we couldn't rely on the overly pink and flowery motif of Sarah's old space.

My very talented mother-in-law helped us create the quilts, pennants and curtains for their room.  I LOVE how it turned out.  I had fun figuring out how to recover a lamp shade and making the "canvas" art over their beds.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Still can't believe we have a little brother in the house!

Sarah wanted to say "CHEESE" for the camera!

Judah's half of the room.

So much fun taking pictures!

Sarah's my little monkey.

Sarah's half of the room.


Judah's my little lion man.

She even made matching bedding for the baby bed!

Our first picture with Sarah (top) and our first picture with Judah (bottom).

Such a beautiful quilt!



Hope you enjoyed the tour!  Welcome home, son.  We are so glad you're here.


Comments