Keep Holding On

I cried today. 

I'm feeling a little under the weather and I'm not exactly sure why. I have a toothache and it's messing with my ear and that side of my throat and I'm just generally tired. School work was not as energetic as it has been. It was just a hard and tiring Monday. 

Today my newsfeed was filled of stories of kids being quarantined from school due to exposures, teachers expressing complete exhaustion and frustration, a friend calling me talking through how to most easily juggle the homeschool requirements and still be a working parent, my daughter sharing her own worries and anxieties... 

Already not feeling great, the emotions of today just wore me down to tears. If I could say one thing to anyone out there, it would probably be this... just keep holding on. It's all so hard. There are no right answers. You're doing a good job. You're going to make it. This all WILL end eventually. 

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you 

Comments