Admission…

(written while blogger was down last week....)

I have an admission… I got a little misty eyed today. I was sitting in a class at a conference about… a database. Yes, you read that right. I was learning about capabilities and functions of a database feature and I got so excited, I got a little misty eyed. I think I have officially hit nerd status.

I was a little reluctant to come to this conference on my own. While not having anyone to eat meals with has been my least favorite part, I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about what these systems can do and how they can make all of our lives easier and safer. I love being able to just raise my hand and ask questions that have been itching in my brain for a while.

Am I the only one that gets super emotional over something really, ridiculously mundane?

Comments

Post a Comment