How Deep the Father's Love


How blessed I am to have a husband that sings hymns to our little one...  Yesterday Jim was able to hold our little girl for the first time.  After they handed her to him, she kept looking up at him.  How excited I am to watch their relationship grow and blossom throughout the course of our lives.  She got a little fussy, but Jim just rocked her and soothed her with a hymn.  She went right to sleep.  How precious.

Her jaundice levels were elevated again yesterday so, they had to put her not only on a bili light, but also on a bili blanket.  That thing was neon blue and glowed.  She looked like she was at the disco!  Really hoping that she comes back off those lights again soon.  She doesn't like wearing the glasses and wants to look around.  I think she takes after her momma in wanting to see the world and not miss a thing!

I must say how amazing it is that even at this small size, babies have personalities and quirks just like you and I.  It's been a fun little process learning some of her quirks and I'm quite excited about the woman she will grow into.




Comments