Tis So Sweet

Sorry this post is so late today! Its been a big day in Nally land! Yesterday we took our LAST trip up to Centennial!! I got the call at 7:30 am that she had made the trip and was safely at Williamson. Today has been filled with making sure she's settled in well.  Which she has! We are much happier with our experience there instead of at Centennial. While the care up there was mostly excellent, there were some things we didn't care for.
One of my favorite things about Williamson is that it is so much smaller. The NICU there right now has 5-6 babies in there. The last room we were in before the transport had at least 10 all tight together. The nurses at Williamson for the most part are able to give a much more personalized experience. We ended up chatting a lot with our nurse this evening who went through a similar pregnancy situation as I did. Most all the nurses remembered us and welcomed us back. I guess it helps to have the crazy-you-almost-died story.
Sarah seems to be doing well. Her "orders" really haven't changed much. She did increase feedings to 26 mls. She slipped back to 2lbs 15oz yesterday, but we were back up to 3lbs today.
As for me, I seem to be getting more tired the last day or so... more than I have been. I'm off most of my meds, mainly just on vitamin supplements. I just can't seem to get enough rest.



Comments